Curriculum Vitae: Bronwyn Fick
Date of birth : 30 August
Contact : Work 046 636 1388
: Cell 083 560 1125
Employment and educational background.
- In 2010 I started working in the Port Alfred Sotheby’s branch. My responsibilities were mainly admin and advertising.
- In 2011 moved to the Grahamstown office as the rentals manager’s assistant.
- Later that year I was promoted to book keeping for the rentals department.
- In 2012 I added rental agent to my portfolio.
- In 2015 I completed my NQF4 qualification and was deemed competent.
- In June 2016 Lew Geffen Sotheby’s Grahamstown changed names to Grahamstown Properties.
- I am currently in the process of completing my PDE4 examination.
I come from a large loving family. Live in Grahamstown. I have strong organisation skills, management systems, financial management and understandings about computer software. Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
We are a small but close-knit working family that strives for excellence and exceptional customer services. We focus mainly on Body corporates, residential and commercial property management.