Curriculum Vitae: Chadé Danielle Hoffman
Date of birth : 15 March
Contact : Phone 046 636 1388
: Cell 083 268 8808
: Fax 086 635 8968
Employment and educational background.
- Started a BA degree at Rhodes University in 2006
- Moved over to UNISA in 2008 to complete BSc in Counselling Psychology
- Joined Lew Geffen Sotheby’s Grahamstown as a receptionist in January 2010
- Was promoted to Rental Agent at Lew Geffen Sotheby’s Grahamstown in November 2011
- In 2015 I completed my NQF4 qualification and was deemed competent.
- In 2016 Lew Geffen Sotheby’s became Grahamstown Properties
- I am currently in the process of completing my PDE4 examination
I have lived in Grahamstown all my life, excelled at school and dove in head first with life after matric. I am blessed with a beautiful daughter who is my life. I have a large loving family and have been told on more than one occasion that “dynamite comes in small packages”.
I have genuinely developed a passion for my job and try to the best of my abilities to complete each task with as much energy and attention it requires. Over the years I have developed my computer skills and enjoy spending time on different software programmes, developing adverts, brochures for the office. I completed my ICDL (International Computers Driving Licence) during high school and I think that was the driving force behind my love for computer work.
Once I set my mind to something, I can achieve the impossible.
I work with a wonderful set of individuals and we make a mean team.