Curriculum Vitae: JILLIAN TYSON
Date of birth: 17 April
Contact details: 083 282 4019 cell
046 636 1388 work
Employment and educational background:
- I started working as a receptionist/rental agent for Era Drosdty Estates in 1999
- When Era Drosdty became Lew Geffen Sotheby’s I was promoted to Rentals Manager
- I have been working for the company for 18 years
- I have been registered with the EAAB since 1999, went to full agent status in 2000
- I was granted my NQF4 status in 2009
- I was exempted from writing the PDE4 exam on the basis of experience
- I am registered for and up to date with the CPD (continuing professional development) requirements
I have worked in Property Management since 1999. I have learned so much in my years in the business, and am always open to learning more. I feel my 18 years of experience has assisted me in both my work life and personal life. It has taught me many life skills.
I am fluent in English and Xhosa (know the basic Afrikaans language), which has really been beneficial to me and the company over the years. I have strong negotiation, computer and internet skills.
I was born and raised in the Eastern Cape but my family emigrated in 1993 to Atlanta, Georgia. I missed South Africa, returning 3 years later. I married the love of my life and have two wonderful boys .
My strengths are my knowledge based skills, hardworking nature, honesty, dedication, loyalty, patience, tolerance and forgiving nature.
In my spare time I love spending time with my family,friends, reading and playing tennis.