I was born and raised in the Eastern Cape but my family emigrated in 1993 to Atlanta, Georgia. I missed South Africa, returning 3 years later. I married the love of my life and have two wonderful boys .
My strengths are my knowledge based skills, hardworking nature, honesty, dedication, loyalty, patience, tolerance and forgiving nature.
In my spare time I love spending time with my family, friends, reading and playing tennis.
Employment and educational background:
- I started working as a receptionist/rental agent for Era Drosdty Estates in 1999
- When Era Drosdty became Lew Geffen Sotheby’s I was promoted to Rentals Manager
- I have been working for the company for 22 years
- I have been registered with the EAAB since 1999, went to full agent status in 2000
- I was granted my NQF4 status in 2009
- I was exempted from writing the PDE4 exam on the basis of experience
- I am registered for and up to date with the CPD (continuing professional development) requirements